The holidays are OVER! Your body is puffy and bloated. Your joints are achy. Your clothes feel tight.
Let’s quickly get you back on the fitness fast track.
1) It’s Over. Draw a line in the sand. The bad eating stops now.
2) Hydrate. The only way to restore balance is to get hydrated with lots of water.
3) Eat Whole. For the next few weeks stick with only whole, real foods like fruits, vegetables and some lean meat.
4) Drink Greens. Either powdered or fresh, greens will help restore balance. If you’re drinking fresh green juice avoid adding lots of fruit. (try the low carb green smoothie recipe below)
5) Hit the Gym. Time to sweat it out.
I have just the exercise plan for you – one that will not only help you recover from your holiday indulgences but will also help keep you motivated and going strong in the future.
If you haven’t joined yet, now is the perfect time to start. Together we will get you focused on your goals with my results-driven method.
Simply fill out the form today to set up your first workout.